Thursday, September 11, 2008

EXHAUSTED...

I'm so touched to have so much support here...thank you all...And I feel badly that *I* haven't even read much at all on-line for a while...will catch up w/ YOU ALL soon. I'm home schooling my newly 9th grader SquirrelNutkin AD/HD kiddo and we just started up again in the Midst of Hell...on-top-of-all-Else...



My eyes are nearly swollen shut--have had horrendous 2 days...and Husband came over this evening to talk to me. *I'm actually REALLY glad/and interested that those of you who have DRUG addict husband's are around...more on that later...



My Husband is kicked OUT...staying w/ another guy in his men's group...the 1 guy he feels he can talk to...is trying to reach our counselor for an appoint. Supposedly started the acting out in person again for the past month...4 times...He knows he's sick...He DID have 60 Days Abstinence (were supposed to do the 90)...but then f-d up...and of course, LIED about it...

Good News: Our SA/S-Anon annual Unity Conference is coming up NEXT weekend...he so needs to go to that...we're already paid...
http://sanonunity.com/press.html


I hope to post more in the next few days...

Bless you all for Caring...Truly.

5 comments:

MargauxMeade said...

So glad to hear you're hanging in there. Again, I'm terribly sorry you're going through this rough time. We're all rooting for you. You're in my prayers.

P.S. Please tell me he's not on drugs, too.

Willow said...

Mum,

So glad you posted. I want you to know how funny, articulate and witty I think you are. You have much to stay sober for. You sound like a great mom and do your best to be there for your kids through it all.

You are in a tough spot - it is so hard to keep your thoughts and feelings in order and in check at times like this. Think of yourself and your needs. Try not to hyper-focus on why the hell he acts so crazy but examine your own heart and patterns. Understand yourself. It's the greatest gift any of us can give ourselves.

My heart is with you and have thought of you many times since your last post, sending positive energy and praying for your strength.

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Scribbling Mum. I hate those days when my eyes are swollen shut from crying. I hate the pain being written right on my face.

Hang in there. We are all sending you tons of love.

Anonymous said...

Mum, I also will be attending that conference, at least I plan to go to some of it. My husband is too chicken to attend something like that. But I don't care. I'm going! See ya there?

Scribbling-Mum said...

SA WIFE...

You can call me on my cell if you want...I'm going Fri/Sat/Sun...e-mail me if you want my #...

The best part of the conference is hearing the SA & S-anon SPEAKERS...make sure you don't miss that 1 set each day I think...
I went last year for the 1st time---changed my LIFE to see the gratefulness & men in Recovery for YEARS telling their stories...I also went to the couples meetings EVEN THOUGH me husband wasn't there...very helpful...
You can hang w/ me if ya want...