Monday, January 5, 2009

Coming Soon...

I shall share with you all, cuz I am so sweet...:) Heh.
Coming VERY soon!

My favorite Literary Mama Site links, Other Fav. Literary Magazines, Writing Sites, my latest favorite CLEAN! comedian...(God knows We need to fecking LAUGH, no?

If you're really good, I'll even share MORE (fav. books/music...). Maybe someone can send me that 10 things about you thingee...???

Also, much to share about my REALLY TOUGH younger daughter (adopted/AD/HD) who also has ALWAYS had LYING issues...YES, kidz, 2 LIARS in the house is just waaay too fecking MUCH!

Life is about so much more than sex addiction...Rinse. Repeat.

So, stay tuned! I have a Bloody Busy WEEK...am off to type up my Meeting Minutes for my C.H.A.D.D. board meeting
http://chadd.org/
OY! And then gotta get going on homeschooling SQUIRREL NUTKIN child.

1 comment:

RockiBottom said...

woohoo! can't wait for ya to post the literary site links.